Thursday, November 30 – Monday, December 4, 2017
Travel to California with Maestro Andrew Grams for his guest-conductor appearance with the Santa Rosa Symphony.
- Visit with Andrew in the Wine Country
- A Sightseeing tour in San Francisco
- 1 Night: San Francisco – Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel
- 3 Nights: Sonoma – Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn
- Tickets to the Santa Rosa Symphony (Andrew Grams conductor; Stewart Goodyear piano)
- Visits to Three Top Wineries
- Non-stop Air on United Airlines to San Francisco
- All Transfers Included
$2,885 per Person Based on Double Occupancy (includes $250 to the ESO)
Single Supplement: $575
For more information, please contact Janet Thomas at Travelex International: 847-519-4819 or email@example.com.