1. ELGIN SYMPHONY LEAGUE Established in 1971 to support the Elgin Support Orchestra and to be its ambassadors to the community, the Elgin Symphony League has grown to be one of the ESO’s premier supporters. As a League member, you can become involved and enjoy supporting the ESO through a variety of programs and services. For more information on becoming an ESL member, contact Kathleen Hurd via e-mail: email@example.com
2. USHERING AT CONCERTS
Ushers are always needed for ESO concerts. Volunteering to help out is a great way to meet people and hear great concerts. We are currently seeking ushers for our 2012-13 season! If you would like to volunteer, please contact Julie Baker at 847-888-0404 ext. 234 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an usher form.
3. RECEPTIONS AND OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS
Help set up and staff receptions and other events throughout the year.
The Boutique is open during all regular season concerts; proceeds support the ESO. Volunteers are needed to help set up and staff the boutique at all concerts.
5. PROVIDING REFRESHMENTS for musicians during ESO concerts.
6. MAILINGS at the ESO office.
7. VOLUNTEERING at the ESO office.
8. SPECIAL ONE-TIME PROJECTS
call the Elgin Symphony Orchestra offices at